You are here
Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
Understanding Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Drugs, Supplements and Herbal Information (MedlinePlus)
- Finding Reliable Drug Information Online (NC Health Info)
- Patient Network (US Food & Drug Administration)
- Prescription Drugs (ConsumerReportsHealth.org)
- Recently Approved Drugs by the FDA from Clinical Trials Results (CenterWatch)
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Current Drugs News (HealthDay)
Mobile Apps & Tools
This mobile site lets you search for drug information by name, category, popularity, generic brands, and other characteristics. Free.
This app contains a database of more than 1,700 medical eponyms (diseases or drugs named after people or things). Free for Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and a as mobile website.
This app provides access to the lowest prices for prescription drugs at more than 75,000 pharmacies. It also includes coupons and savings tips. Free for Android, iOS, and as a mobile site.
Pillbox aids in the identification of unknown pills (oral solid dosage form medications). It combines images of pills with appearance and other information. Free mobile website.
Polyglot Med Spanish offers immediate audio translation of over 3,000 common words, phrases and assessment questions from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English. Free for Android and iOS.