You are here
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism (MedlinePlus)
- About Autism (Autism Society)
- Autism Fact Sheet (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
- What is Autism (Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder? (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Current Autism News (HealthDay)
Mobile Apps & Tools
Autism Tracker tracks and analyzes data about autism, including sleep, stress, weather, happiness, activity level, behavior, and other topics. The lite version is free, and the full version costs $9.99. iOS only.
Model Me Kids offers two apps, Autism Emotion and Model Me Going Places. Autism Emotion helps your child learn about different emotions. Model Me Going Places helps your child learn to navigate challenging locations in the community. Free for iOS.
iPrompts allows users to create and present visual schedules, timers, and choices to those with autism spectrum disorders. It costs $49.99 for iOS and $9.99 for Android.
Verbal Victor 2.0 is an assistive communication app for people and children with emerging communication needs and developmental delays. It costs $11.99 for iOS.